This Privacy Notice discloses how VictoriaPolmatier.com ("I," "me," "my," "mine") uses the personal data I collect from you when you use this site.
What data do I collect?
VictoriaPolmatier.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address)
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register for my Mail List
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of my messages or by email.
- Use or view my website via your browser's cookies.
How will I use your data?
My company collects your data so I can:
- Email you newsletters
- Email you with special offers on products or services I think you might like
My company does not share your information with any other site or company other than third-party vendors (see Third-Party Relationships below)
How do I store your data?
My company stores your data (such as name and email address) with Mailchimp. You can read their Privacy information here.
My company will keep your data until you request removal or the information is no longer useful. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the footer of my emails.
My company would like to send you information about products and services of mine that I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop my company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
My company would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request my company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask my company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request my company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request my company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to my company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that my company transfer the data that I have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to me at Victoria Polmatier, PO Box 874102, Vancouver, WA 98687
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my website, I may collect from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my site
What type of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, my website uses:
- Functionality - My company uses these cookies to recognize you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what location you are in. My website uses a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- Advertising - My company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. My company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties (such as Google Analytics) for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with my advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on my website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: PO Box 874102, Vancouver, WA 98687
- Telephone: 360-833-3382
- I use Mailchimp for my mailing list. They collect, verify and hold your personal data (name and email). You can read their Privacy information here.